- Application: Laser Engraving
- Condition: New
- Laser Type: CO2
- Engraving Area: 1300*2500mm
- Engraving Speed: 150mm/s
- CNC or Not: Yes
- Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Acrylic, Crytal, Glass, Leather, MDF, Metal, Paper, plastic, Plexiglax, Plywood, Stone, Wood
- Graphic Format Supported: AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, DST, DWG, LAS, DXP
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: PHILICAM
- Model Number: FLDJ1325
- Dimension(L*W*H): 3250*2010*1280mm
- Certification: CE, ISO, FDA
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- FLDJ1325: laser mat cutter machine
- Lens and mirror: Singapore 3 lens and mirror
- Working table: blade table (Option: honeycomb table)
- Guide rail: PMI from Taiwan
- Drive system: Leadshine driver and stepper motor
- Laser tube: 80W Beijing Reci laser tube
- Positin accuracy: 0.01mm
- Repetition accuracy: 0.02mm
- Transmission: Shanghai Fulong belt
- control system: Color touching control system
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||strong plywood case|
|Delivery Detail:||7 working days after receiving deposit|
Specificationslaser mat cutter machine
1.Laser machine Manufacture
2.Beijing Reci laser tube
Cheap and high quality 80w/100w/130w/150w laser mat cutter machine
Feature of laser mat cutter machine
1. Laser cutting bed, suitable for large size materials processing.
2. Very stable 3 phases stepper motor.
3. RECI brand laser tube---80W,100W, 130W, 150W, which is very good for cutting work. 4. Imported Singapore 3 focus lens and reflecting mirrors. 5 PMI Rail, durable rubber belt, which can assure high cutting precision.
Applications industries of laser mat cutter machine
Advertising, arts and crafts, leather, toys, garments, model, embroidery, clipping, packaging and paper industry, Wood Working, engraving embroidery, crafts, RC airplanes, balsa models, kites, robotics kits, and clothing patterns, furniture, shoemaking, decoration, packing and printing, molding and art craft industries, etc.
Application of laser mat cutter machine
Cutting and Engraving materials: paper, Plexiglas, Plastic, Acrylic, rubber, wood, MDF, plywood, die board, plastic, foam, leather, fabric, jeans, textile, garment, crystal, Bamboo, jade, marble, glass, crystal, ceramic, other non metal materials.
"*"means you have to use a spray called "thermark"
to spray the surface of the material and then you can engrave on it.
♦The laser machine could engrave on glass, stone, not for cutting.
♦The laser machine could cut Laser machine could also cut some thin metal: stainless steel,carbon steel within 1.8mm by adding oxygen with 150w laser tube.
♦The laser machine could engrave onto metals with the use of an additive laser marking material like "Cermark".
Blade table (option: Honeycomb table)
80W Reci laser tube (Option: 100/130/150/180w)
Min line width
PMI from Taiwan
Leadshine driving system and stepper motor
water pump (option: water chiller)
color touching control system
Coreldraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Tajima
Graphic format support
PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG ,AI ,ect
1. Auto up-down table-------easy to put any thickness items onto the working table or could put a rotary on the table.
2. Auto focus----------------easy to get the best result of laser
3. Rotary device-------------easy to engrave for round material,such as,bottle, etc
4. Honeycomb table---------convenient for soft material,such as,paper,leather,etc.
Our hot sale machines:
Welcome to our factory :
Q:Do I need separate laser systems for engraving and cutting?
A:No,our laser machine can do both engraving and cutting very well.You just need one machine for both kinds of jobs.
Q:Does your laser run from a laptop or Desktop PC?
A:Both ok,an long as your operating system is window 2000,windows xp,windows vista or windows 7.
Q:What files is the software compatible with?
Q:What’s the lifetime of laser tube?
A:Normally,the Lifetime of 50w/60w Laser tube is about 3500 hours;80w/100w/130w RECI Laser tube is 10000 hours.In fact,It depend on how you use it.If you use a Laser tube 8 hours/day,the approximate lifetime in below:
1.20-30% power,Lifetime should be about 1-2 years.
2.40-50% power,Lifetime should be about 1 year.
3.70-80% power,Lifetime should be about 6-7 months.
Q:How do I know the laser tube is nearly used up?
A:The normal color of the laser beam is purple while working.When a laser tube is dying,the color will become white.
Q:We think that a higher Air pressure brings better result,Is it right?
A:For cutting some thick materials,It is correct.BUT when engraving on some materials,It’s better to use a less powerful Air presure.
Q:How much time do I need to speed on learning how to run the laser machine?
A:If you know how to design jobs in graphic software,It just takes a fews hours for you to become a master of laser machine.You just need to do some tests to know what speed and power is good for different materials.
Anything I could do for you, please feel free to contact me
I will do my best to satisfy you